So I am now officially part of the "Slackers Club". It has been over a week since I have finished a book to review...it NEVER takes me that long. Especially since this is a book I have read before. I figured that since I am fairly new to the whole book blogging thing I should reread some old ones that I enjoyed because they may be easier to practice on. And I've already read them once, shouldn't take to long right? So much for that theory.
Though I am technically in the middle of 3 books right now. 2 of them being Bible studies and those tend to take more time than regular reading. And I have my husband and our home to take care of. But, no more of my excuses. I have come here today to put a list up of some books that are to-be released that I am excited about. Granted...the list isn't nearly as long as it probably should be since I have been slacking (there's that word again) on checking release dates on books that I write down in my "To-be read" section of my reading/writing notebook. But at least it's something right?
- October, 2o10- Hollowland by Amanda Hocking. It's a zombie book. It's by one of my favorite authors. What's not to love? And it's like a big surprise when it's actually going to be released because of the problems she had with Amazon getting "Wisdom" up on time. So she said she's not releasing actual dates anymore until they are up and ready to buy.
- September 28th, 2010- Torment by Lauren Kate. The sequel to Fallen. So if Fallen is any good, I will be reading this one next.
- October 19th, 2010- Nightshade by Andre Cremer. The cover is what caught my eye. I'm a sucker for great book covers (I am one of those dreaded people that judge books by their covers). Werewolves, conspiracy, forbidden love. What's not to like right?
- October 26th, 2010- Misguided Angel by Melissa De La Cruz. The 5th book in the Blue Blood series. I have high hopes for this one because Schuyler and Jack have run away together. Which of course, after 4 books and they weren't getting together, I pretty much was ready to throw my book across the room. But the books are safe since they are off on their own little "defeat Lucifer together" journey. How romantic right?
- December 7th, 2010- Entice by Carrie Jones. This one is killing me to wait for. I absolutely loved Need and Captivate. I was going to reread the first two and review them before this one comes out, but I seemed to have loaned Need to someone. I think. But hopefully before December I will get it back, and get the reviews done. I would recommend them though. They are lovely stories.
- December 28th, 2010- Bloody Valentine by Melissa De La Cruz. Basically a Blue Bloods Novella...that is going to be longer than some of the Blue Blood books.
- February 22nd, 2011. Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr. I will not lie about this one...I'm nervous to read it. Mainly because I did not like a lot of stuff in Ink Exchange or Fragile Eternity. I also cannot seem to pick up and read Radiant Shadows because the plot just does not seem to interest me that much...and I'm worried it won't be that good either. This one sounds like it's getting back to the original story line. The description sounds like there is a lot of drama, romance, backstabbing, and all that good stuff, in it.
- March 22nd, 2011. The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan. I have not yet read The Dead Tossed Waves, but it is in "to-be read" pile. I loved loved loved The Forest Of Hands and Teeth so I am sure the next two will be great.
Til next time :)