It's pretty safe to accuse me of being obsessed with books that have a killer romance in it.
I have a lot of book boyfriends. A lot.
Here are some of the guys that make me wish I were fictional and on the same pages as them.
1. Peter from My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking
Dark, brooding, and beautiful. He's my kind of guy.
2. Dimitri Belikov from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Vampire-ass-kicking hunk of Russian. I wouldn't mind switching places with Rose.
3. Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth
Oh, Four. Let's run away together.
4. Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
He's rude, crass, and conceited...but we love him so much.
5. Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
He made me want to run away to a Paris boarding school. *le sigh*
6. Conrad Fischer from The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
This boy and the beach sound perfect. Take me there.
7. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The boy is humorous. But not in an immature way. That kind of humor wins my heart. Every time.
8. Jericho Barrons from Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
Powerful, broodingly good-looking, insanely wealthy, frighteningly intelligent, and has exquisite taste. Bottom line: He's the stuff of heroes. ;p
9. Vlad Tepesh from Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost
(He's on the cover...so I didn't really have to think of anyone)
He was so intriguing. I can't wait for book two so I can just lose myself in that one.
10. Trevor from Pivot Point by Kasie West
(I haven't decided who I picture as Trevor, yet)
Loved him from the beginning. Can't wait to see what happens in book 2!
That's my list of 10 men that have me wishing I lived in between the pages with them.
Who are the guys on your list?